Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning


I cleaned closets this week. 
Domestic Goddess, YES. 
Not Really.
Anyway, I cleaned and sorted. And at the bottom of the closet I was rewarded!!! 
Cute zebra patterned flip flops!!
I remembered buying them on our cruise last fall. They were less than 3 dollars at Target. So that means I bought them. 
However, I can’t remember wearing them...
Why?
I can’t recall. 
Uncomfortable??
I try them on, walk around on the carpet. Definitely comfy. 
I flop around my room, admiring my find. I just painted my toenails, and my legs are starting to look tan, and these shoes look really cute.
Totally wearing these today!
I proudly walk from my room, into the kitchen. As soon as my foot hit the linoleum...
I was sliding across the floor!
I reached out and grabbed the counter, and narrowly missed an ugly attempt at the splits.
Now I remember why they were in the bottom of the closet.
THIS is why I don’t clean closets.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I bet they were plenty cute, though. <3

    ReplyDelete